EV Cable Type 2 32A Female Electric Vehicle Tethered Charging Plug and Lead
EV Charging cable for your electric vehicle. Charge from public charging stations or a dedicated charge point you have installed at home or commercial premises. We supply high specification electric vehicle charging cables for all vehicle types including electric motorbikes. If you’re unsure which plug type is required for your electric vehicle, simply use our EV cable selection guide.
- Electric car charging lead and plug compatible with the following electric vehicles: Audi A3 e-Tron,BMW 2 Series, BMW i3, BMW i8, BMW X5, Chevrolet Spark, Mercedes B Class E-Celi,Mercedes C Class,Mercedes GLE, Mercedes S500 PHEV, Mercedes SLS EV, Mercedes Vito E-Cell Van, Porsche Panamera S PHEV, Renault Zoe Rimac Concept One,Tesla Model X, Volvo V60 PHEV, Volvo XC90 T8, VW e-up and e-Golf, VW 1.4 TSE, VW Golf GTE PHEV.
- IP54 Rated Ergonomic Pistol Grip Style
- Impact Resistant 'Run Over' Proof
- 10,000 Mating Cycles
- Cable Strain Relief Feature Insulated Terminal Design
- 32amp Cable 3G6.0 + 2 x 0.5mm
- High Viz Orange or Black Cable
- Custom Options on Cable Length and Colour
- CE & SGS Approved
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
- IEC 62196-2 Type 2 Mode 3
Select the EV cable length you require from the drop down menu on the right. You can also choose a cable colour. We recommend high vis orange if you are charging at public charge stations.
We provide both 16amp and 32amp rated EV cables. If you’re unsure which EV charging lead is suitable for you, then check the onboard charging capability of your vehicle. We recommend you always opt for a 32amp EV cable so you’re future proofed, should your electric vehicle be upgraded in the future, or you change electric vehicles.
Keeping this EV charger cable and our portable domestic charger in your vehicle at all times ensures you’re always equipped to charge at any available power source.
- PRODUCT CODE
T2 32A F 5C
- £108.00 (£129.60 INC VAT)
Select the cable length you require from the drop down menu on the right. You can also choose a cable colour. We recommend high vis orange if you are charging your electric vehicle at public charge stations.
We provide both 16Amp and 32Amp rated ev charging cables. If you’re unsure which cable is suitable for you, then check the onboard charging capability of your vehicle. Most electric vehicles are fitted with 3KW onboard charger so you would need a 16A Cable, if you have upgraded the onboard Charger to 7KW you would need a 32A Cable
Keeping this EV cable and our portable domestic charger in your vehicle at all times ensures you’re always equipped to charge at any available power source.
EV Connectors have pioneered the design of charging cables and components, setting standards that have now been adopted by the rest of the EV industry. The design of our cables has been refined over many years to improve reliabilty and longevity.
Our cables are manufactured to high standards using quality components. We maintain the use of strong, thick (but flexible) insulation in our cables, some cable manufactureres use thin cables to cut cost, we refuse to compromise on safety.
We deliver worldwide. Enter your location in the shopping basket or during checkout to view available delivery options and prices.
FREE NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY to mainland UK. Plus option for Saturday delivery.
You have 30 days to return your product (in unused condition) if you change your mind.
Not sure which charging cable you need?
Select your vehicle to find a suitable cable...