Type 2 Mobile Premium Interchangeable Charging EVSE - UK
Premium Vehicle Cable with Interchangeable Power Adaptors
PREMIUM Mobile 16A Scalable Charger with interchangeable Power Adaptors, with Type 1 & Type 2 Vehicle Plugs. Mobile charging whether you are at home or at the workplace, you can charge your vehicle with interchangeable adaptors.
Our premium specification EV charging cable offers advanced technical features and a more robust build quality for improved performance, reliability & longevity. Backed by a two year warranty for your peace of mind.
|EPOXY RESIN FILLED PLUGS: Creates a solid mass that fills the hollow spaces inside the plug to dissipate heat evenly and avoid over heating of the charging contacts. The sealed resin fill also improves water resistance.|
|BEND RESISTANT CABLE STRAIN RELIEF: Protects against damage to the charging cable from over bending at the point the cable enters the plug.|
|ROBUST & FLEXIBLE CABLE: Internal cable wiring is padded to fill all available space inside the cable, reducing stress during bending and twisting of cable. Optimised insulation thickness to ensure durability, safety and maximum flexibility.|
|CHIP RESISTORS: More stable than standard ‘axial’ resistors which can be vulnerable to fracturing if the plug is hit violently or dropped from a height.|
- PRODUCT CODE
T2 EVSE-16A UK
- £290.00 (£348.00 INC VAT)
Select the cable length you require from the drop down menu on the right. You can also choose a cable colour. We recommend high vis orange if you are charging your electric vehicle at public charge stations.
We provide both 16Amp and 32Amp rated ev charging cables. If you’re unsure which cable is suitable for you, then check the onboard charging capability of your vehicle. Most electric vehicles are fitted with 3KW onboard charger so you would need a 16A Cable, if you have upgraded the onboard Charger to 7KW you would need a 32A Cable
Keeping this EV cable and our portable domestic charger in your vehicle at all times ensures you’re always equipped to charge at any available power source.
- • Moulded Plug with Temperature Sensor
- • Rated Voltage 160V-240V ac Single Phase
- • Rated Current 16A
- • Temperature -30C to +50C
- • IP Rating 55 Type 2 plug IP44
- • Dimensions LxWxH 210mm x 80mm X 68mm
- • CE Approved
- • Recognition of Dangerous Voltage on the Protective Conductor
- • Protective Conductor Monitoring (PCM)
- • Protective Conductor Presence (PCP)
- • Power Failure Monitoring
- • Thermal Monitoring
- • Residual Current Device (RCD)
- • Integrated Vehicle Communication Module (PWM)
- • Easy to Operate Graphic Touch Panel
- • Function Displays • Current Indicator
- • Light Weight 2.4kg
- • 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- • Carry Case
- Ensure your charge cable is protected against water and damp to ensure the long life of your cable.
- Ensure that your charging cable is not twisted or excessively tightly bent during cable storage.
- Always store the cable in a dry, clean place. Plug to plug cables should be removed from the charge unit when not in use. This will also protect the charge unit from damp and dust.
- Dust caps should always be replaced when cable is not in use.
- It is advisable to periodically clean the plug pins with a dry, clean cloth. This will remove any damp or dust particles which will cause damage.
DO NOT drive over your cable or plugs or continually drop the plugs.
- We recommend your charge your vehicle in the following sequence
- First Plug the Male Charger Plug into the Charge Station then Female Plug into your Vehicle.
- When finished Charging disconnect the Vehicle Plug first, then the Charger Station Plug
UK Mainland FREE Next Day Delivery
A Free Next Day delivery service is available for orders (up to 15kg) placed before 2PM. Orders placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday, except Bank Holidays.
UK Mainland Next Day Delivery by 12 noon
Our Next Day Delivery by 12 noon for orders placed before 2PM (up to 6kg). Exceptions, some Scottish postcodes. Enter in freight quote drop-down
UK Mainland Next Day Saturday Delivery
Our Next Day Saturday delivery for orders placed before 2PM Friday (up to 6kg)
Simply enter your postcode and location into 'shipping quote' at check out basket on our website for shipping quote
Scottish Highlands and Islands, up to 5kg - post code dependent - 2 to 4 days
Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles up to 5kg 2 days
Northern Ireland up to 5kg 2 days
European Union Delivery - 2 to 12 working days delivery service is available up to 20kg. Weight based shipping charges apply to orders over 20kg. Some European countries are excluded, simply enter your delivery location into the shopping basket 'shipping quote' for available delivery charges to your location.
Rest Of Europe: (Courier service) 2 to 5 days. Use shipping quote function for pricing
Rest Of World - (Courier service) Deliveries between 5 to 12 working days. Simply enter your delivery location into the shopping basket 'shipping quote' for available delivery charges.
For full delivery terms and cinditions, please click here Full delivery terms and returns information
Not sure which charging cable you need?
Select your vehicle to find a suitable cable...