Juice Booster 2 Basic Set Schuko 7/7 EU
Juice Booster 2 Mobile EV Charger - 22KW, 32A 3Phase and Single Phase with Adaptors and Case.
62196-2 32A Vehicle Plug and 32A Red CEE & 7/7 EU Plug Adaptors
The smallest and lightest mobile charging station for electric vehicles, whether at home or at the workplace you can charge your vehicle with our interchangeable adaptors.
- Performance: Three Phase 11 or 22kw charging up to 32A Fully Charged in 3-4 hours
- Material: IP67 waterproof, drive-over resistand suitable for use in -25 to + 45 degrees maximum safety in accordance with latest standard
- Flexibiluty: 3 in 1 In addition to being used as a mobile charging station the Juice Booster can also be used as a Wall Box by using our Wall Bracket
- Safety: FI-AEV Cicuit Breaker Technology is already integrated, thus eliminating the need for expensive installation
- Light Weight 2.8kg
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- EV 62196-2 Female Plug with 4m Cable
- Rated Voltage 230V ac Single Phase 400V 3Phase
- Rated Current 16A - 32A
- Current Indicator
- EVSE IP Rating 67 : 62196-2 Plug IP Rated IP44
- Freeze Proof
- RCD Protection AC/DC
- Protective Conductor Monitoring
- Dimensions 70mm diameter 215mm length
- CE Conformity IEC 62752, 62196, 61951 - Mode 2
- Portable car charger for charging the following electric vehicles: Audi A3 e-Tron, BMW i3, BMW i8, Chevrolet Spark, Mercedes B Class E-Celi, Mercedes S500 PHEV, Mercedes SLS EV, Mercedes Vito E-Cell Van, Nissan Leaf from 2018, Porsche Panamera S PHEV, Tesla, Volvo V60 PHEV, VW e-up, VW e-Golf and VW Golf GTE PHEV, RENAULT ZOE,
Carrier Case also provided
To purchase larger quantities of the portable ev charger cable please contact us by clicking the link below or call us on +44 (0) 1371 811230
- PRODUCT CODE
T2 JB2 32A Euro Set
- £790.00 (£948.00 INC VAT)
Select the cable length you require from the drop down menu on the right. You can also choose a cable colour. We recommend high vis orange if you are charging your electric vehicle at public charge stations.
We provide both 16Amp and 32Amp rated ev charging cables. If you’re unsure which cable is suitable for you, then check the onboard charging capability of your vehicle. Most electric vehicles are fitted with 3KW onboard charger so you would need a 16A Cable, if you have upgraded the onboard Charger to 7KW you would need a 32A Cable
Keeping this EV cable and our portable domestic charger in your vehicle at all times ensures you’re always equipped to charge at any available power source.
EV Connectors have pioneered the design of charging cables and components, setting standards that have now been adopted by the rest of the EV industry. The design of our cables has been refined over many years to improve reliabilty and longevity.
Our cables are manufactured to high standards using quality components. We maintain the use of strong, thick (but flexible) insulation in our cables, some cable manufactureres use thin cables to cut cost, we refuse to compromise on safety.
We deliver worldwide. Enter your location in the shopping basket or during checkout to view available delivery options and prices.
FREE NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY to mainland UK. Plus option for Saturday delivery.
You have 30 days to return your product (in unused condintion) if you change your mind.
Not sure which charging cable you need?
Select your vehicle to find a suitable cable...