J1772 to 62196-2 16A EV Charging Cable / Plugs
Our premium EV charging cable for your electric vehicle offers advanced technical features and a more robust build quality for improved performance, reliability & longevity, backed by a two year warranty for your peace of mind. We also offer Standard EV Cables for charging your electric vehicle. If you’re unsure which plug type is required for your electric vehicle, simply use our EV cable selection guide.
|EPOXY RESIN FILLED PLUGS: Creates a solid mass that fills the hollow spaces inside the plug to dissipate heat evenly and avoid over heating of the charging contacts. The sealed resin fill also improves water resistance.|
|BEND RESISTANT CABLE STRAIN RELIEF: Protects against damage to the charging cable from over bending at the point the cable enters the plug.|
|ROBUST & FLEXIBLE CABLE: Internal cable wiring is padded to fill all available space inside the cable, reducing stress during bending and twisting of cable. Optimised insulation thickness to ensure durability, safety and maximum flexibility.|
|CHIP RESISTORS: More stable than standard ‘axial’ resistors which can be vulnerable to fracturing if the plug is hit violently or dropped from a height.|
- PRODUCT CODE
- £120.00 (£144.00 INC VAT)
3.7kw Single Phase
Choice of Cable Length
Two Year Warranty
- High Quality Non Flammable Plugs, Class V-0 (highest standard)
- Robust Design
- Superior Water Resistance due to Sealed Plugs (Resin Fill)
- Thermal Management
- Flexible Cable Strain Relief
- High Viz Orange or Black TPU Cable
- CE, UL & SGS Approved
- Suitable for Outdoor and Indoor Charging
- 2 Year Warranty
- Spiral 5 Metre Cable (Workable Length 2.5 Metres only) Suitable for short distance charging
We provide both 16Amp and 32Amp rated ev charging cables. If you’re unsure which cable is suitable for you, then check the onboard charging capability of your vehicle. Most Cars are fitted with 3KW onboard charger so you would need a 16A Cable, if you have a 7KW onboard charger you would need a 32A Cable
- Ensure your charge cable is protected against water and damp to ensure the long life of your cable.
- Ensure that your charging cable is not twisted or excessively tightly bent during cable storage.
- Always store the cable in a dry, clean place. Plug to plug cables should be removed from the charge unit when not in use. This will also protect the charge unit from damp and dust.
- Dust caps should always be replaced when cable is not in use.
- It is advisable to periodically clean the plug pins with a dry, clean cloth. This will remove any damp or dust particles which will cause damage.
DO NOT drive over your cable or plugs or continually drop the plugs.
We recommend your charge your vehicle in the following sequence
- First Plug the Male Charger Plug into the Charge Station then Female Plug into your Vehicle.
- When finished Charging disconnect the Vehicle Plug first, then the Charger Station Plug
Free Next Day delivery service for orders up to 15 kg and placed before 2pm.
NEXT DAY before 12 noon for orders up to 6kg £12.50. Orders to be placed before 2pm. Exceptions, some Scottish postcodes.
NEXT DAY SATURDAY for orders placed before 2pm on Friday, up to 6kg. £15.00
Scottish Highlands & Islands – up to 5kg, postcode dependant – 2 to 4 days
Channel Islands, Isle of Man, IOW, Scilly Isles – up to 5kg – 2 days
Northern Island – up to 5kg – 2 days
European Union Delivery – 2 to 12 working days up to 20kg
Rest of Europe – Courier Service – 2 to 5 days.
Rest of World – Courier Service – 5 to 12 working days.
Not sure which charging cable you need?
Select your vehicle to find a suitable cable...