MOBILE PREMIUM CHARGING EVSE UK
PREMIUM VEHICLE CABLE WITH INTERCHANGEABLE POWER ADAPTORS
PREMIUM Mobile 16A Scalable Charger with interchangeable Power Adaptors, with Type 1 & Type 2 Vehicle Plugs. Mobile charging whether you are at home or at the workplace, you can charge your vehicle with interchangeable adaptors.
Our premium specification EV charging cable offers advanced technical features and a more robust build quality for improved performance, reliability & longevity. Backed by a two year warranty for your peace of mind.
|EPOXY RESIN FILLED PLUGS: Creates a solid mass that fills the hollow spaces inside the plug to dissipate heat evenly and avoid over heating of the charging contacts. The sealed resin fill also improves water resistance.|
|BEND RESISTANT CABLE STRAIN RELIEF: Protects against damage to the charging cable from over bending at the point the cable enters the plug.|
|ROBUST & FLEXIBLE CABLE: Internal cable wiring is padded to fill all available space inside the cable, reducing stress during bending and twisting of cable. Optimised insulation thickness to ensure durability, safety and maximum flexibility.|
|CHIP RESISTORS: More stable than standard ‘axial’ resistors which can be vulnerable to fracturing if the plug is hit violently or dropped from a height.|
- PRODUCT CODE
MOBILE CHARGING EVSE
- £299.00 (£358.80 INC VAT)
• Moulded Plug with Temperature Sensor
• Rated Voltage 160V-240V ac Single Phase
• Rated Current 16A
• Temperature -30C to +50C
• IP Rating 55 Type 2 plug IP44
• Dimensions LxWxH 210mm x 80mm X 68mm
• CE Approved
DETAILS• Recognition of Dangerous Voltage on the Protective Conductor
• Protective Conductor Monitoring (PCM)
• Protective Conductor Presence (PCP)
• Power Failure Monitoring
• Thermal Monitoring
• Residual Current Device (RCD)
• Integrated Vehicle Communication Module (PWM)
• Easy to Operate Graphic Touch Panel
• Function Displays
• Current Indicator
• Light Weight 2.4kg
• 2 YEAR WARRANTY
• Carry Case
- Ensure your charge cable is protected against water and damp to ensure the long life of your cable.
- Ensure that your charging cable is not twisted or excessively tightly bent during cable storage.
- Always store the cable in a dry, clean place. Plug to plug cables should be removed from the charge unit when not in use. This will also protect the charge unit from damp and dust.
- Dust caps should always be replaced when cable is not in use.
- It is advisable to periodically clean the plug pins with a dry, clean cloth. This will remove any damp or dust particles which will cause damage.
DO NOT drive over your cable or plugs or continually drop the plugs.
- We recommend your charge your vehicle in the following sequence
- First Plug the Male Charger Plug into the Charge Station then Female Plug into your Vehicle.
- When finished Charging disconnect the Vehicle Plug first, then the Charger Station Plug
Not sure which charging cable you need?
Select your vehicle to find a suitable cable...