Type 1 Mobile Premium Interchangeable EVSE 13A UK Plug
Safe Portable EV Charging Cable With 13a Domestic Plug
- Recognition of Dangerous Voltage on the Protective Conductor
- Protective Conductor Monitoring (PCM)
- Protective Conductor Presence (PCP)
- Power Failure Monitoring
- Thermal Monitoring
- Residual Current Device (RCD)
- Integrated Vehicle Communication Module (PWM)
- Easy to Operate Graphic Touch Panel
- Function Displays
- Current Indicator
- Light Weight 2.4kg
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
Product Spec For Portable Mode 2 16A J1772 EVSE Cable and Plug
- J1772 Female Plug with 5m Cable
- 13amp Moulded UK Plug with Temperature Sensor
- Rated Voltage 160V-240V ac Single Phase
- Rated Current 16A (max charge with UK 3 pin plug - 10A
- Temperature -30C to +50C
- EVSE IP Rated 55 J1772 Plug IP Rated 44
- Dimensions LxWxH 210mm x 80mm c 68mm
- CE Approved
- Portable EV charger (with plug for 3 pin UK domestic sockets) compatible with the following electric cars and vans: Citroen C-Zero, Fisker Kama, Ford C-MAX Energi, Ford Focus EV, Lighting EV, Mia Electric Van, Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, Nissan e-NV200, Nissan Leaf, Peugeot iON, Peugeot Galicia, Toyota Prius Plug in Hybrid, Vauxhall Ampera
Carry Case Included
To purchase larger quantities please contact us by clicking the link below or call us on +44 (0) 1371 811230
- PRODUCT CODE
- £290.00 (£348.00 INC VAT)
Select the cable length you require from the drop down menu on the right. You can also choose a cable colour. We recommend high vis orange if you are charging your electric vehicle at public charge stations.
We provide both 16Amp and 32Amp rated ev charging cables. If you’re unsure which cable is suitable for you, then check the onboard charging capability of your vehicle. Most electric vehicles are fitted with 3KW onboard charger so you would need a 16A Cable, if you have upgraded the onboard Charger to 7KW you would need a 32A Cable
Keeping this EV cable and our portable domestic charger in your vehicle at all times ensures you’re always equipped to charge at any available power source.
EV Connectors have pioneered the design of charging cables and components, setting standards that have now been adopted by the rest of the EV industry. The design of our cables has been refined over many years to improve reliabilty and longevity.
Our cables are manufactured to high standards using quality components. We maintain the use of strong, thick (but flexible) insulation in our cables, some cable manufactureres use thin cables to cut cost, we refuse to compromise on safety.
We deliver worldwide. Enter your location in the shopping basket or during checkout to view available delivery options and prices.
FREE NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY to mainland UK. Plus option for Saturday delivery.
You have 30 days to return your product (in unused condition) if you change your mind.
Not sure which charging cable you need?
Select your vehicle to find a suitable cable...