Convenient,Cost-Efficient, and Hassle-Free
Charging at home conveniently tops up the battery while the car is parked, eliminating the need for waiting and offering the added benefit of energy costs that are typically half as much as those incurred when using public chargepoints.
Dedicated Home EV Charging Bundle
Dedicated Electric Vehicle Home Charging Bundle
- 5 Way Metal Casement Construction for safety
- 1 x 32A MCB, 2 x Type A RCBO, 1 x Surge Protection, 1 x Smart Switch
- Dimension 175L x 125w x 90mm
- 1 x 32A 230V IP67 CEE Blue Power Socket
- 1 x JB2 Locking Wall Bracket (Optional Extra)
- Complies with BSEN61439-3
How do I charge my car at home?
We recommend charging at 7kw at home for faster charging speeds
- Juice Booster 7kw Type 2 5m Tethered Lead Mobile Wall box
- Remotely Schedule your charging for Off Peak EV Charging Tariff
- 5m & 10m Extension Cables available when needed.
- Compatible with all Type 2 Vehicles
EV Standard Installation Example
How do I get faster electric vehicle charging at home?
Most Residential houses have single phase supply which means the maximum charging rate is 7kw. Your Electric Vehicle charging speed is measured in kilowatts hours (kw)
- We recommend installing a dedicated home charging point,
- Juice Booster 2 Type 2 5m Tethered Lead, In Line Charge, IP 67 Charging Socket
- Ideal for your Home Drive or Street Parking, Listed and Rental Properties
- Interchangeable Power Adapters to cover all your needs
- 5 & 10m Extension Leads available if needed
- Low Cost 3 Easy Step Installation view our ‘Home EV Charging Bundle
Length: 280mm, Diameter: 70mm
1.0kg excluding cables, 3.2kg with cables and plugs
1.4kw – 22kw AC
6amp to 32amp
230V (Single Phase) / 400V (3Phase)
Residual Current Device
RCD DC 6mA, AC/DC 30mA with protective conductor monitoring
IP protection rating
IP67 (Protects against damaging quantities of dust and immersion in water for short periods)
Vehicle End Connector
Type 2 (EN 62196) Cable length 5mtr
Mains End Plug
Over 30 self-detecting adapters are available for domestic, industrial and EV sockets, 1.4m power cable + approx 30cm adapter
Total Cable Length
Storage: -30°C to + 60°C Operation: -30°C to + 50°C
Operating Elevation Limit
Up to 3,000m above sea level
Impact & Drop Proof
Able to withstand a wheel load of 2000kg should you drive over it by mistake (the rubber casing may burst, and the housing and plug may be scratched or bent, but live components will not be exposed) Drop proof from heights up to 100cm
Metallic anthracite, black rubber caps and cables
Anodised aluminium with rubber caps
IEC 62752, IEC 62196, 61851-Mode 2, 61851 – Mode 3 (with Type 2 and Type 3c adapters) EMC, RoHS
Ensure your charge cable is protected against water and dampness to ensure the long life of your cable.
Ensure that your charging cable is not twisted or excessively tightly bent during cable storage.
Always store the cable in a dry, clean place. Plug-to-plug cables should be removed from the charging unit when not in use. This will also protect the charging unit from dampness and dust.
Dust caps should always be replaced when the cable is not in use.
It is advisable to periodically clean the plug pins with a dry, clean cloth. This will remove any damp or dust particles which will cause damage.
DO NOT drive over your cable or plugs or continually drop the plugs.
We recommend you charge your vehicle in the following sequence:
- Charge Station.
- First Plug the Male Charger Plug into the Charge Station then the Female Plug into your Vehicle.
- When finished Charging disconnect the Vehicle Plug first, then the Charger Station Plug.
Get in touch
Can’t find what you need? We can source specific items to match your exact charging requirements.
Simply call us on 01371 811 230 and we’ll do our best to help you!
Or complete our enquiry form and we’ll give you a call back.Enquiry Form